Monday, December 1, 2008

Omg L word soon!!!!


Time: 12:35 PM


Place: Kitchen


Holly Shit! The L Word is going to be coming back on in the next month. Its going to be the last season, it makes me so sad. I remeber when it ended, My friends and I, were all like, oh my god, January is so far away! Now, its a freaking month away. I miss my lezzi's. I wonder how they're going to end it. Nicky fucking cheated on Jenny, with Shane! "You broke my heart." hehe. I think her name was nicky, but no one really cares about her, thats why I don't remember. Bette and Tina are back together and Jodi made that presentation with Bette saying Fuck Me! That, was fucking crazy, and funny! Ahhh, I have gotten myself excited again! Now, I'm going to be really impatient agian. We're going to have to, watch the season over before it comes on!!!!!!!

No comments: