Monday, December 1, 2008

My own banter

Time: 12:22 PM

Place: Kitchen

Woo Nelly, I have been working full-time and been going to school. It has been quite tiring. When January comes though, I'm going to be working less, thankfully. I don't have a life though, I work, go to school, and sleep. I wake up and do it again. Every once in a while I get a day off, like today. So I try and catch up on all the stuff I didn't feel like doing on the days I had work. So blah, blah, blah. I haven't seen anyone in a long time. I kind of don't mind. I see the people I want to see, like sparkle shirt woman, she's fab. I just have to think of all the scrilla I'm making, its so awesome. Yay, awesome check on Thursday, its going to be a lot, Holla. I'm going to Christmas shop for real this year. So I just have to keep breathing it's for a good reason, son. Everyone is really cool too, so it makes it easier. I don't hate the people I work with, so its good. So craziness, just craziness.

No comments: