Sunday, November 11, 2012

What to talk about? I find it difficult to write anything about myself when I'm not in distress. I don't have anything to complain about. For once in my life I can actually say life is good. I'm living in Oregon by myself, and doing fine in school. I do need a job soon. I need to start paying for some of my rent because I should. Plus, having a job here will make it feel more like home. I can't wait to move out of this building though. People here are nice and it's my first home here in Oregon, but I don't feel like I should be living here. They're really over priced for what I could find right out in beaverton. Plus, there is so many more things in Beaverton anyway. So, it'll be fun to more in with my friend out in Beaverton. I just wish it would happen sooner. Hey, at least it's happening at all. Hmm... I really should go food shopping, really just for the toiletries. I wish the convenience store down the block carried more toiletries. That would be too easy now wouldn't it. Oh, someone robbed the bank down the street yesterday. There was a helicopter constantly flying about my building, so I got curious as to why. They found him hours later anyway. I don't know why people bother to rob banks anymore, no one ever gets away with it. Whoa. Only three more weeks of classes. This semester went insanely quick. Whomever invented trimesters, definitely didn't want to be in class for very long.

No comments: